Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meat Market Deals

So I was at the market today looking for NY strip steak and since I had no idea what to look for I asked for help. The butcher was so helpful and when I inquired about the price the butcher told me that the meat was still marked with the sale price from last week's ad. Hooray! Since prices change every Wednesday at the market, I was able to buy steak for my husband's foray with the likes of Bobby Flay for $2 less per pound. Anyway it got me thinking that if the steak was still priced from last week then what about the other meats? As I perused the pork, I noticed there were still packages available with last week's price in the cut I was looking for. Just thought all you other moms would like to know that Wednesday is the day to shop for meat at the market. Price savings from 2 ad weeks in only one trip. What a blessing!

No comments: